Do you watch The Quilt Show?
In honor of International Quilting Weekend, The Quilt Show, the web TV show hosted by Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims, has opened all of its shows from the first nine series – shows 100 to 1513 – for the whole weekend (Friday March 20, 2015 through Sunday March 22, 2015). This means that, for three special days, everyone has a chance to watch over 200 shows, featuring some of the quilting world’s leading artists, for FREE!
This year’s sponsors are contributing over $5,000 in prizes, including the Grand Prize, a BERNINA 550 QE. Other prizes you have a chance to win are:
- Innova – have your quilt professionally quilted ($500 value)
- Superior Threads – five $100 gift certificates
- RJR Fabrics – a delicious selection of RJR Fabrics
- AccuQuilt – GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter
- Missouri Star Quilt Company – $500 in Quilter’s Cash plus signed copies of Volume 1 of Block Magazine and Man Sewing Swag
As you may already know, I appeared as the featured artist on The Quilt Show in show 904. If you haven’t had an opportunity to see this show yet, now you do! My show – and so many other terrific shows – are available at no cost in this unprecedented three day offer.
I hope that you’ll share this information with all of your quilting friends. It’s a fantastic opportunity to enjoy three days of learning and fun without leaving your home… all for free.
Click here to enjoy the shows, and thanks for helping to spread the word!