Quilting in the Hoop + Embroidered Applique
= Magical Results!
I don’t know about you, but despite all of my wonderful technical gadgets (I’m an “i” girl – got the iPhone, iPad, iMac) I still love to write on paper with a smooth writing pen. But let’s face it, a plain pad of paper can be a bit boring.
Make it in two sizes, one to fit an 8.5″ x 11″ notepad to place on your desk and take to business meetings and one to fit a 5″ x 8″ notepad, perfect to pop in your purse for note taking on the go.
The small one also has a pocket – use it for storing papers or let it house a date book to make it totally versatile.
Keep the large padfolio closed and keep track of your favorite pen at the same time with the dual purpose pen holder.
Make them in different colors to match your favorite outfits!
Are you ready to get started and create your own Take Me Everywhere PadFolio and Jewelry Roll?
Large PadFolio requires a hoop at least 5.25″ x 6″ (BERNINA Large Oval Hoop or equivalent).
This design collection contains:
- Directions to create the large and small PadFolios and a jewelry roll.
- SVG files to be used with the Silhouette Cameo, Brother Scan N Cut and other digital cutting machines to cut all applique shapes.
- Printable templates for all applique shapes.
- EXP files to use with the BERNINA Cutwork Tool to cut all applique shapes.
- Multi-formatted designs for various hoop sizes (BERNINA Jumbo, Maxi, Mega and Large Oval Hoops)