Designs for Celebrating All 4 Seasons
A friend of mine kept going on and on about how I needed to design a fall, Thanksgiving-themed collection because people love having fall colors in their home. I agreed, but then I thought, “Why stop there?” and I went ahead and designed patterns for the other seasons as well.
The New Leaf Design Collection features 4 different leaf shapes, each in two sizes. Plus, each leaf shape/size has 2 or 3 embroidery designs. The leaves have been sprinkled across a table runner, a table topper and 2 different placemats. They can also be applied to the corner of napkins, aprons or tea towels.
You’ll find these four designs not only gorgeous, but also usable. They’ll make the “presentation” come alive when you have your friends and family over for coffee or tea and a snack, dinner, or any type of seasonal celebration.
The spring and fall designs feature a table runner with placemats. The spring theme celebrates the colors of new life waking up after winter. The fall theme gives you all the traditional Thanksgiving colors that will help create the ideal ambience to entertain your family and friends.
The summer and winter designs feature a table topper with placemats. The summer theme is ideal for beautifying your table for summer picnics in the park. The winter theme provides additional sparkle and glitz to enhance your holiday celebrations.
Plus, you have great flexibility with these designs as you can have a table runner or table topper for whatever season you choose.
- 2 or 3 embroidery designs for each leaf shape/size for a total of x designs.
- Instructions to make the table runner, table topper and 2 different placemats. The designs have been grouped for each project — the larger your hoop, the fewer hoopings you’ll need to do.
- AccuQuilt GO! dies are available to cut the leaf appliqué shapes (55389, 55390, 55391, 55392). Templates are included to print and trace.
- Design collection is multi-formatted to accommodate any embroidery machine
Note: The fall cutaway is featured on the front cover of this design collection’s CD.
Are you ready to “season” your home with these fabulous designs? Let’s do it!
A New Leaf Design Collection digital download – $50 (Optional CD available at checkout.)
- Multi-format CD includes: ART, ART60, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, VP3, XXX.
- Hoop size: All projects shown can be created using a 5″ x 7″ hoop. Designs formatted for the BERNINA Jumbo and Mega Hoops and equivalents are also included.
- Table Topper: 36″ x 36″
- Table Runner: 60″ x 15″
- Placemats: 16″ x 13″
- Fabric requirements – For table runner and 4 placemats:
- Fabric requirements – For table topper and 4 placemats
Quilter’s Shadow 4516 from Stof was used for all projects.
- Thread: AURIfil Cotton Mako 50 weight for all piecing, quilting and embroidered appliqué.