My friend Jean and I had been talking about a bag she liked to use for going to quilt shows. I looked at it and decided I could design a bag that would look better and have superior functionality. Soon the Festival Tote Design Collection was born.
This design is not only great for quilt shows, but also for taking to the beach or pool, running around town, or carrying supplies for your infant or toddler.
Festival Tote is another quick and easy project featuring embroidered appliqué.
- 12 embroidered appliqué designs with optional quilting in the hoop for the back pockets
- Zippered front pocket
- Triple back pockets (option to be quilted in the hoop)
- Zippered inside pocket
- Triple inside pockets with pen holders
- Zippered top closure
- Customizable handle/strap options
Isn’t it time you have a bag that makes a constant beauty statement wherever you are, and has the features you need?
Festival Tote Design Collection digital download – $25 (Optional CD available at checkout.
- Multi-format CD includes: ART, ART60, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, VP3, XXX.
- Hoop size: All projects shown can be created using a 5″ x 7″ hoop. Quilted in the Hoop option requires a BERNINA Mega Hoop or equivalent
- Finished Size: 16″ x 14″ x 6”
- Small circles: 2″ diameter
- Large circles: 4″ diameter
- Semi-circles: 8″ x 4″
|Color 1 (LGrey)||1 yard|
|Color 2 (MGrey)||1 1/4 yards|
|Color 3 (Black1)||1/2 yards|
|Color 4 (Black2)||1 yard|
|Muslin 1 1/4 yards||1 1/4 yards|
Fabrics used are from Island Batik.
Thread: AURIfil Cotton Mako 50 weight for piecing, quilting and embroidered applique.
- Fusible webbing
- 3 Zippers: 1×12″; 1×16″; 1×16″ separating
- 4x D-Rings + 4x Swivel Clasps OR
- 4x Swivel Clasps + Purchased Handle
- 4 x Purse Feet